Corporate Development Manager
As a Corporate Development Manager you will be responsible for the management and implementation of cross-sectorial, strategically relevant projects and monitoring the implementation of the measures that were developed respectively. Your activity, including preliminary analyzes, development of concepts and solution proposals and their subsequent implementation. In your role you serve besides the Russian business cases also our subsidiaries in CIS countries.
· As part of your economics or technical studies, you have laid the necessary technical basis for structured project work and funded commercial skills acquired.
· You have at least two to three years relevant work experience in a consulting firm or in a similar position in an industrial company, preferably already became acquainted with digitalization projects as well.
· Your properties include excellent analytical skills, an entrepreneurial mindset.
· Your personal strengths are an independent and purposeful work as well as high personal responsibility and communication skills.
· You like to work with managers and colleagues from different areas and are able to take on both the leading role, as well as team member to be.
· Fluent English skills as well as the skilled use of standard MS Office applications round out your profile.
Objectives & Accountabilities:
· Self-reliant execution of dedicated projects;
· Process and root-cause analyses;
· Development of process improvements;
· Implementation including change management;
· Control of change effectiveness;
· Project, process and result documentation;
· Support of strategy implementation and development implementation action plans.
· 2-3 years experience in comparable jobs
Key Personal Skills
· High accuracy and attention to quality of work in every detail;
· Solid Reliability and Compliance orientation;
· Initiative and strategy orientation;
· High Agility and stress resistance;
· perfect interpersonal communications and co-operation , cross cultural orientation;
· Ability to work correctly with colleagues throughout hierarchy;
· Team orientated;
· Conceptional working skills;
· Service orientated.
Key Proven Managerial Skills
· Structured decision making
· Structured working style
· Exceptionally good planning, organizing skills
Key Technical Skills
· Spoken and Written Business English – upper intermediate (lead meetings and negotiations in functional area, prepare and work with market and financial data)
· Computer literacy (MS Office)
General Education & Training
1. University degree (management, business administration)
2. Additional recent qualifications in product knowledge / management are a plus
· Solid line to General Director Zeppelin Power Systems Russia, dotted line to Head of Business Development Manager
Please send you CVs on ZIA-HR-Recruitment@zeppelin.com